Monday, March 23, 2009

To-Do List Grows

And yet one more thing I have to do before leaving: As you undoubtedly know if you have daughters too old for Raffi and too young for graduate school, these boys, who could buy and sell AIG's Board of Directors several times over(and perhaps should!), will be starting their world tour in Dallas on June 20th and singing to Boiseans six days later, being the greatest birthday gift my soon-to-be 15-year-old daughter could possibly imagine.

10 am, Friday: As the only member of the family not in another continent this week, I'll be one of the many people bringing the ICTickets website to its knees when thousands of us all push "Buy Tickets" simultaneously. Nothing is too good for my precious little baby girls (and also they have to pay me back).

And if you are extremely out of the popular culture loop -- these are the one and only Jonas Brothers.

6 comments:

  1. they don't look like the super talented jonas bothers i love so much in balimer, md. ooops .. those are the klezmer jonases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that I am related to the Jonas brothers. So what if they're balding psychiatrists?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to think of it, were there ANY person, place or thing that was this big to us in our prehistoric RHS days?* I don't remember ever going to a "concert" ?

    And yes Laura, I DO remember your love of the DeFranco family. A heartbeat IS a lovebeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a riot, Paulet -- I had no idea who the DeFranco family was so I did a quick Google search. Oh my! If that were my family I would expunge all existing photos from cyberspace and perhaps the planet. I do remember that song, though. Very Osmond-esque. And little Tony is still doing well for himeself: http://www.tonydefranco.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between google and youtube no one, and nothing is safe. Luckily we are of an age where no video expressions exist of our HS years.

    ReplyDelete